Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Saturday, February 28, 2009

Heart Disection.

Woooooo. Yes. I disected a heart friday morning, believe it or not. Cows heart. BIG one AND STINKY! erghh. Blood splashed, luckily not to my white uniform. We took a look at the COOL vessels, vavles, the strong muscles and other stuffs. (I might annoy you if i keep on going=P) together with Gbah.

Hey, i realise something now. I'm not that scared of disection and stuff. I used to go 'OMG NOOOOWAYY IM GOING TO DISECT ANY BLOODY ORGANS! I MIGHT END UP LYING ON THE FLOOR UNCONSCIOUS. LOL'
Weeeeeeeeeeell~i didn't! Oh im just so proud of myself. =P not. LOL. Just don't give me any human parts, that i dont know if i can handle. :S it'd be like disecting MY OWN organ. Interestingg~ ....

Nothing new this week, just another boring week in Boarding and stressing week in school. No fun. Grrr, im starting to think that i don't have a life man.

Ahh and yes ofcourse, i DO miss my sister. I don't have anyone to bragg about something with every night before i go to sleep=p The shoulder i used to lean on is now gone, gone to New Zealand. Aww. =p kambing.




AMtoself: Forget the past, as it'll just hunt you down.
Search for new ones, maybe they'll lead you somewhere you belong. (:

Izzati

No comments: