Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Friday, March 6, 2009

Iz. Nearly there.

Heyyaa :D

My roommates and I will be staying in another room starting nextweek, which will be soo troublesome for me on that monday night as i have to move all my stuffs from my current room to the new one. And what was being suggested by our Headmistress?

"Wheelbarrow"
LOL.
Holidays in a week's time. A 2 weeks holiday which will be spent revising and cramming the brain with words words words and numbers. MOCK EXAMS HAIIII :D =.="
Sigh. I'm nearly there.
Eighteen.
Its just a number, really. But a sign, a sign saying, 'you're getting older ZATI!'
Boo me, my birthday falls exactly on the first day of school. How exciting. DEPRESSING!
I will seriously be having a VERY DULL 'birth-day' this year.
A boring post, yes. A waste of time reading, ekks i'm sorry=p
Toodles then! ;)
Izzati

No comments: