I can't stand it!! xD
HWs these days are driving me KOO-KOO!!
Just a quick post :P
Cause i really need to finish my maths HW~
VECTORS =.="
I've got lots to tell about this week :P
I'm NOT gna make any promises abt updates on that but yeah~
MAYBE laah (A)
No promises~~♪♪
I just miss blogging x)
ok just incase i myt not update :P
Bah eyh~ :P I think dats all for now x)
Melarat krg eheh ^^"
~*~*~*~
p/s:
Zatie~ i think we've passed our 100th post :P
This could be our 103rd.
But if its according to no. of published post, then this is our 80+th post.
Luan banyk wah draft atuu xP
HWs these days are driving me KOO-KOO!!
Just a quick post :P
Cause i really need to finish my maths HW~
VECTORS =.="
I've got lots to tell about this week :P
I'm NOT gna make any promises abt updates on that but yeah~
MAYBE laah (A)
No promises~~♪♪
I just miss blogging x)
ok just incase i myt not update :P
- MD-ians! Notice anythin' new?? *winks* xD
- I missed the Dance Show at the ICC :( MOve it! Move it! xD
- Lazy Monday yeeaaooow~
- I have 'catchy' songs! :D your welcome Ezz ;)
- I had Business Studies on Tuesday & today, during Blk1 :P
- I walked on white & black carpets xP
- Choir practice with our Seniors :D FAAN~ but ain't da same as last yr ;)
- Hapish! Great "trick" :P I do believe in angels 0 :)
- GP - Dze Islaaaaaand
- Computing MPR no goood =.="
- Physics~ actually finished practicals xD
- Zatie update laaaah~ at least something :P
- PHADD!! haven't heard frm youh :/
- Amin~ *suffocating-fish expression* xD
- Ina~ *whispers* c ina kantut tdi~ xP
- Sahmin~ We LOVE YOUH TOO :P Ast. Leader kaliaaaah xD
- JooL alim :P kai songkok phhft xP sampai bila?? :P
Bah eyh~ :P I think dats all for now x)
Melarat krg eheh ^^"
~*~*~*~
p/s:
Zatie~ i think we've passed our 100th post :P
This could be our 103rd.
But if its according to no. of published post, then this is our 80+th post.
Luan banyk wah draft atuu xP
~*~*~*~
♪ Ain't No stressing!! ♪ xD
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment