Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Tuesday, February 3, 2009

fie. Lucky?


Talking with a friend of mine today left me thinking

those words,

"You're so lucky, you know that"

I've just realised . .


I take things for granted


What i have

from what is a big part of my life
to da little things

i am grateful



but..

to give back..??




never even thought about that

how selfish xS



From now on~
Insya'allah

I'll try hard ;)

To those people who've help me in anyway
Even the littlest things


Family

Friends

Teachers

Everyone who've been a part of my life

Even strangers & passer by's :P


Past Present Future

~*~*~*~

Thank You! x)


No comments: