Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Monday, February 2, 2009

fie. Owh AM Gee~ =.= AS agaaain~


I can't get over da fact that i'm planning to take
4
subjects

~i repeat~

FAH-AOUR bloodeyh puhreakeying SAHABJEAKS xS
this June AS levels =.="

No~ i ain't cureaayzeyh~ >8D

just ain't satisfied with my MATHS

i HAVE TO retake ma COMPUTING

just wanna give GP a shot

& last but not least
PHYSICS
why?
cause DC encourages us to x)
why not ;)


~*~*~*~

Ok i've planned what to take~
Tomorrow let's just hope i've got time to take da application form.

With da L6th Admission going on~
It's been buseyh buseyh
HECTIC I TELL YOUHH~ xS

L6th Admission
31st Jan, 2nd -5th Feb

UK Exhibition
2nd Feb - Rizqun Hotel
3rd Feb - Empire Hotel

Physic MPR Test
4th Feb
THIS bloodeyh WEDNESDAY
- Superposition
- Circular Motion

GP MPR Test
Sat, 7th Feb


~*~*~*~

*inhales*exhales*

SOO much to doo ..
SOO little time ..

~*~*~*~
Thanks to KristalFM~
Eversince, this song was played on the radio this mornin'.
It has been playin non-stop in ma head da WHOLE DA-HAY~ =.="


♪ Forgive me ♪

Been a
long time since I

Did something good for myself
But why should I be put through hell?
He's doing what he wanna do
I finally found somebody else
Who really wants to make me feel
Things that I've been missing so long
& his love always passed the test
It's a shame I had to look somewhere else
When I'm gone & I need a man
I just hope that he understands
Forgive me baby

I gotta take a chance tonight
So I'm doing me, myself & I
Can't wait no more

Sitting all alone
Man, I really hope
Hope you forgive me
Oh oh

~*~*~*~

♪ Hope You Forgive Me ♪

MyEm0.Com
♥ Fatin ♪

No comments: