MORNING! xD
It’s 9.25AM! XD I literally just woke up & tarus on my laptop just to type this out x))
The wireless isn’t on yet :P Soo im typing this out on Ms Word~
Malas kn turun xS
AKU BANGUN AWAL TODAY xD
Why? Why? Why? *kirai*
We’re going out to dze “sangkar” today~
To~
*whispers*
Celebrate my mom’s b’day xD
BBQ! BBQ! BBQ! XD
We’re inviting our cousin jua
Weeehooooo~ xD
Okay~ reason why I have dze urge to blog ani~
Cause I was suppose to blog smalam~ but I fell asleeeeep
Ngalih yeeeeooo =.=”
Smalam~ my family & I went out to GAYGAY as usual lyk every other satrday nyt. Then we planned to watch MOVIE! xD
But since Cineplex was full~ EM-PAI-YEAR xD
Liat apanaah~
Panther “Merah Jaemboo” DUAH xD
IT’S A 10 THUMBS UP xD
[It was 5 of us~ you do da MATH 8D]
I dno why I’m being soo lame this morning =.=”
Baru bangun + typing a post on Ms Word = LAME??
Okaaay~ moving on~
I’m suppose to get ready plg nie :P Reason why blog NOW??
I’m goin to be busy for dze rest of dze week =.=”
Maybe til next week~ xS
Today, “sangkaaaar”~
Tommorow, flag waving!! xD
AE1-5 ajeee ;D
Why you ppl no lyk lyk wave-wave dze flag HUH?! SYOK KALIAAAH xD
You ppl yg nda dpt join atu shud be ENVIOUS xP
MAHIE buyuuk! Well I understand~ :P
Whoever else yg escape inda dtg tmrw~ BOO YOU!!
And the rest of the week~
Choir practices & Orientation for the new L6 batch ;D
It’s gna be EXHAUSTING! =.=” HWs lagi~ xS
More late nyts =.=”
Kira I’m gna be on hiatus lah lagi nieee =.=”
Zatiee~ we need to meet up~ :(
You know that every post I do is especially typed out for youh :P
SERIUUUS xD
It’s lyk one huge TEXT MSG xD
Posts are more than a 15cents txt msg fyi :P
OWH OWH BROTHA just turned on dze wireless~ XD
*Claps lyk a monkeeyh* xD
*copy+paste* :P
IT’s 10AM xO
I gtg~ saya belum mandi xP
OMG I havn’t even packed xO me momma gna kill meeh xP
DAAAA~
It’s 9.25AM! XD I literally just woke up & tarus on my laptop just to type this out x))
The wireless isn’t on yet :P Soo im typing this out on Ms Word~
Malas kn turun xS
AKU BANGUN AWAL TODAY xD
Why? Why? Why? *kirai*
We’re going out to dze “sangkar” today~
To~
*whispers*
Celebrate my mom’s b’day xD
BBQ! BBQ! BBQ! XD
We’re inviting our cousin jua
Weeehooooo~ xD
Okay~ reason why I have dze urge to blog ani~
Cause I was suppose to blog smalam~ but I fell asleeeeep
Ngalih yeeeeooo =.=”
Smalam~ my family & I went out to GAYGAY as usual lyk every other satrday nyt. Then we planned to watch MOVIE! xD
But since Cineplex was full~ EM-PAI-YEAR xD
Liat apanaah~
Panther “Merah Jaemboo” DUAH xD
IT’S A 10 THUMBS UP xD
[It was 5 of us~ you do da MATH 8D]
I dno why I’m being soo lame this morning =.=”
Baru bangun + typing a post on Ms Word = LAME??
Okaaay~ moving on~
I’m suppose to get ready plg nie :P Reason why blog NOW??
I’m goin to be busy for dze rest of dze week =.=”
Maybe til next week~ xS
Today, “sangkaaaar”~
Tommorow, flag waving!! xD
AE1-5 ajeee ;D
Why you ppl no lyk lyk wave-wave dze flag HUH?! SYOK KALIAAAH xD
You ppl yg nda dpt join atu shud be ENVIOUS xP
MAHIE buyuuk! Well I understand~ :P
Whoever else yg escape inda dtg tmrw~ BOO YOU!!
And the rest of the week~
Choir practices & Orientation for the new L6 batch ;D
It’s gna be EXHAUSTING! =.=” HWs lagi~ xS
More late nyts =.=”
Kira I’m gna be on hiatus lah lagi nieee =.=”
Zatiee~ we need to meet up~ :(
You know that every post I do is especially typed out for youh :P
SERIUUUS xD
It’s lyk one huge TEXT MSG xD
Posts are more than a 15cents txt msg fyi :P
OWH OWH BROTHA just turned on dze wireless~ XD
*Claps lyk a monkeeyh* xD
*copy+paste* :P
IT’s 10AM xO
I gtg~ saya belum mandi xP
OMG I havn’t even packed xO me momma gna kill meeh xP
DAAAA~
~*~*~*~
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment