Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Sunday, February 8, 2009

fie. test test TESTSSSS~! xD

UTS~ UTS~!! XD

WEEEEHEEEE XD

Test week =.="

Yesterday was my
PHYSIC
(postponed from wednesday)
&
GP
TEST

They were...
ouih!
okaay~laah~

For physics what sir said after the test left me relieved a bit ;D
"At least you tried your best"

HELL YEAH I DID xD

NEXT!

Maths & Computing =.="

Maths

DA WHOLE P3
excluding vectors

Computing
3.2 Translators

~*~*~*~

Yeah some of you guys think dat i'm on hiatus 0x)

^^"
PAYAH EYH!
i'm trying HARD to avoid dze internet xS
me can'ts =.="
test baaaah xS
blajarblajarblajar
blajarblajarblajarblajarblajarblajarblajarblajar

If you see me online or watever remind me to study x))

~*~*~*~
♪♪♪
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,
Or would it be a waste?
Even If I knew my place should I leave it there?
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere
♪♪♪

MyEm0.Com
♥ Fatin ♪

No comments: