Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Saturday, June 13, 2009

You know the word. Its everywhere this time of the year.

and its
FREEDOM.
oh yes!
But lessons will resume this monday. SO ANNOYING. I can't believe after all those stressful mornings and nights, we don't get to have a freakin' BREAK.
HELLO. we deserve it okay. sheeshhh.
soo i'd be having a full 3 weeks normal lessons, then a week of activities week, which i'll be doing mosiac :D soo excited for holidays already! =D
and... license! I'm not sure if i'm going to start the practical this holiday, but written, maybe.
Im looking forward to ittt:D but at the same time, IM SCARED!
and nervous!, after reading the post somewhere in the newspaper that people can actually fail, because they're nervous on the road! I mean, yeah, I think I can cope with the theory part, but just thinking about the practical creeps me out a bit :S
IM NOT AT ALL EXPERIENCED.
and i don't want some grumpy and ill-tempered person being my teacher! :(
you agree with me kan tinnnn.
and yeahh that's about it.
Quote:
AT LAST.
B)
byebye!

No comments: