Before I proceed on to my "Hawt" update :P
Here some "Hawt" NEWS~!! ;D
Earlier this evening~
After my dad arrived at the airport from his Umrah well from HongKong to be exact ^^ Us relatives & my family~ we're "bonding" :P My Uda & family obviously just came back from the consumer fair hahah why obivious? Stickers were all ober them xD ahah
Ah.. yataah~ my Uda who's a principal of one of the government primary school just received an SMS from the MOE. Saying that the holidays are gna be EXTENDED to 1 MORE WEEK O.o I cudnt believe my ears~ O.O
I had mixed feelings~ xs disappointed & happy at da same time =.=
Disappointed at first :s cauuuse~ i was sooo looking foward to meet kamuuu :'( "eyouuuh"~ Happy saal~ ive got time to actually "touch" my "untouched"-for-2weeks hws ^^" teheheheh xP
I've got time~ xP
Confirm or not i'm not sure~
But then i just checked up itpnews, ada update!
It's CONFIRMED~!
CUTI ONE MORE WEEK!!
*yaa heaar??*
*fooshizzlee~ xP*
~*~*~*~
Now for dze..
"Hawt" update
Went to da beach earlier this mornin' 'til mid afternoon ;D
FUH-UN ;D
Sama kamuuuh :D
I noe~ i nooe~ kmu expecting pictures kan~~?? :P
Alryte here~!! ;P
*
Soon to be uploaded xP
*
Had an awesome time~ ;D
Thanks to Hadri for inviting me :D
Owh thanks to those who came~ :D kmu siook~! xD
Hadri, ZZ, Rueey, Enna, Cardo, Bob, Jool, Afifah, Zieqie, Mirul
if i missed anyone gtau akuu~ :P
Owh & Lastly~
Happy 18th Birthday to Zieqiee~! xD
yeah~ da beach gathering today was a quinkydink FYI :P
Beach gathering lagi soon!! :D I looiikke~ xD
Well~ til den~ ;)
~*~*~*~
" Wishing well~ ♪ "
Here some "Hawt" NEWS~!! ;D
Earlier this evening~
After my dad arrived at the airport from his Umrah well from HongKong to be exact ^^ Us relatives & my family~ we're "bonding" :P My Uda & family obviously just came back from the consumer fair hahah why obivious? Stickers were all ober them xD ahah
Ah.. yataah~ my Uda who's a principal of one of the government primary school just received an SMS from the MOE. Saying that the holidays are gna be EXTENDED to 1 MORE WEEK O.o I cudnt believe my ears~ O.O
I had mixed feelings~ xs disappointed & happy at da same time =.=
Disappointed at first :s cauuuse~ i was sooo looking foward to meet kamuuu :'( "eyouuuh"~ Happy saal~ ive got time to actually "touch" my "untouched"-for-2weeks hws ^^" teheheheh xP
I've got time~ xP
Confirm or not i'm not sure~
But then i just checked up itpnews, ada update!
It's CONFIRMED~!
CUTI ONE MORE WEEK!!
*yaa heaar??*
*fooshizzlee~ xP*
~*~*~*~
Now for dze..
"Hawt" update
Went to da beach earlier this mornin' 'til mid afternoon ;D
FUH-UN ;D
Sama kamuuuh :D
I noe~ i nooe~ kmu expecting pictures kan~~?? :P
Alryte here~!! ;P
*
Soon to be uploaded xP
*
Had an awesome time~ ;D
Thanks to Hadri for inviting me :D
Owh thanks to those who came~ :D kmu siook~! xD
Hadri, ZZ, Rueey, Enna, Cardo, Bob, Jool, Afifah, Zieqie, Mirul
if i missed anyone gtau akuu~ :P
Owh & Lastly~
Happy 18th Birthday to Zieqiee~! xD
yeah~ da beach gathering today was a quinkydink FYI :P
Beach gathering lagi soon!! :D I looiikke~ xD
Well~ til den~ ;)
~*~*~*~
" Wishing well~ ♪ "




No comments:
Post a Comment