Extra~! extra~!
Read all about it~! xD
Annoucement to ALL MD-ians :D
This Monday (29th June) before registration~
there will be a medical check-up done by the SA teachers & prefects at the dining hall :) For more info got to the itp e-newsletter :D
* * *
Shucks doesn't it =.=
First thing in the morning on the first day of school after the loong holidays~ youh'd expect to see your bestbuds :D bt instead =.= medical check ups? esp da part abt "SA teachers" O.o well i dnt mind plg :) it's just dat~ i miss ma friends badly :( benaaar~ :P *blink2*
~*~*~*~
Anywaaaaays~
I'm home alone agaaain~! xD
Sad? ;P maybe to yoouh~ :P
Cause I have the house to myself :D & no watsoever "noises" :P
Me looiikee~ xD
Just after the family went off to idkwhere :P
Si "cuzn" stopped by to get his stuff dat my brader borrowed the other day
Si cuzn : "How's your holidays?"
me : *funny facial expression* "nyeeah~ no "soo" good" :P
*gives dze "stuff"*
Si cuzn : *odw to da car* "you didnt go anywhere?"
me : *shakes head* "not really, stuck at home"
hahah OMG i mustve souund piiitieepool~ :P
I wonder waht i wud be duin after A2 Levels~ Bahapa saja? =.=
Anie baru jua cuti 2 weeks~ blum g bbulan O.o
HAHA! xD
Well i think of sumtin :P
Eventually ^^"
For noww~ I'ma sit back, relax & be a "bed-potato" xP
Owh stumbled across a cute soong xD sahweeet~ x'D Upbeat~! ;D Scroll down to dze end of the post for the lyrics, click play & listen to it xD well it ain't "that" good :P I just adore it~! xD
Well~ til den~ ;)
~*~*~*~
" Show meh your lahve~ ♪ " xD
*Download*
Ku ingin menunjukkan cintaku
Oh kepada belahan jiwaku
Tlah lama ku menanti waktu
Untuk mengungkapkan isi hatiku
Showing my love that’s what I’m doin’
Baby your love is what I’m looking for
Coz I really need u sweet lovin’
And everytime I see you
I feel so in love
*Cute!* xD
owh another thing
Yesterday the "King of Pop",
M. Jackson have died frm a heart attack :o
Sad~ He was my idol when I grew up as a kid ;')
RIP - more news *click*![]()
Read all about it~! xD
Annoucement to ALL MD-ians :D
This Monday (29th June) before registration~
there will be a medical check-up done by the SA teachers & prefects at the dining hall :) For more info got to the itp e-newsletter :D
* * *
Shucks doesn't it =.=
First thing in the morning on the first day of school after the loong holidays~ youh'd expect to see your bestbuds :D bt instead =.= medical check ups? esp da part abt "SA teachers" O.o well i dnt mind plg :) it's just dat~ i miss ma friends badly :( benaaar~ :P *blink2*
~*~*~*~
Anywaaaaays~
I'm home alone agaaain~! xD
Sad? ;P maybe to yoouh~ :P
Cause I have the house to myself :D & no watsoever "noises" :P
Me looiikee~ xD
Just after the family went off to idkwhere :P
Si "cuzn" stopped by to get his stuff dat my brader borrowed the other day
Si cuzn : "How's your holidays?"
me : *funny facial expression* "nyeeah~ no "soo" good" :P
*gives dze "stuff"*
Si cuzn : *odw to da car* "you didnt go anywhere?"
me : *shakes head* "not really, stuck at home"
hahah OMG i mustve souund piiitieepool~ :P
I wonder waht i wud be duin after A2 Levels~ Bahapa saja? =.=
Anie baru jua cuti 2 weeks~ blum g bbulan O.o
HAHA! xD
Well i think of sumtin :P
Eventually ^^"
For noww~ I'ma sit back, relax & be a "bed-potato" xP
Owh stumbled across a cute soong xD sahweeet~ x'D Upbeat~! ;D Scroll down to dze end of the post for the lyrics, click play & listen to it xD well it ain't "that" good :P I just adore it~! xD
Well~ til den~ ;)
~*~*~*~
" Show meh your lahve~ ♪ " xD
*Download*
Ku ingin menunjukkan cintaku
Oh kepada belahan jiwaku
Tlah lama ku menanti waktu
Untuk mengungkapkan isi hatiku
Showing my love that’s what I’m doin’
Baby your love is what I’m looking for
Coz I really need u sweet lovin’
And everytime I see you
I feel so in love
*Cute!* xD
owh another thing
Yesterday the "King of Pop",
M. Jackson have died frm a heart attack :o
Sad~ He was my idol when I grew up as a kid ;')
RIP - more news *click*
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment