Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Monday, June 29, 2009

iz. awesome night

I slept at 12.30 last night. Imagine that. Well, okay its not that late for some of you, but it definitely is late for me B) Surprisingly i din't feel sleepy at all.
I had soo much fun chatting with Fatin. Maybe that 'something' she told me, really boosted up my hormone and made me wide awake=p Plus, the other someone really made my day. *whispers - tin, you don't think he knows our blog right? nahhh he doesn't. So im safe! =P yeah that SOMEONE!
And Vern beated my score in Typing Maniac! NOOOOOOO. How could you how could you. You know i've beeen trying for centuries to get my current score, and you beated me like kacang? sheesh. Of all ranks, why take my rank 11?? Double sheesh! Hahaha!

and guess what? I keep on smiling in my sleep! HAHAHA weird or whatt. Thanks to Fatin, i found i hard to sleep, even=p Thinking about how happy you must've been on that day. Awhh i felt really happy for you, you know! I think its the telepathy. Stop telepathy-ing with me, keep it to yourself okay? LOL. jokes.

Ps: To the bestfriend: You have to say 'I miss you' when you really mean it. Especially to that special someone ;) ;) which ofcourse you always mean. EH APAKAN. HAHAH

And, I miss you!

I hope Tuesday jadi! Haven't asked my parents tho. But i want to datangggg. Bridging minds? btw, apa ada kan tu? =P

Hopefully i'll see you on Tuesdayy =D

Alright, toodles people.

Izzati

No comments: