HARI RAYA 2008
my little diary.
The beautiful night before raya.
(taking pictures and enjoying the surroundings while listening to the takbir raya from the nearby mosque) cucul buka! C;
First Day of Raya
It’s a tradition to take pictures with my dad and mom first thing in the morning. xP
And its also a tradition to be vaining with my sisters. :P but this time, few-ER.
We were being panat so don't mind. LOL.
Then off we went to our grandparents' house, my dads side.
Then to my other grandparents'. As usual we went together with the entire family, well not 'entire', just some, to our granparents' brothers and sisters.
No TAPAK KUDA on my first day of raya! =O
Second day of Raya.
Pictures.
Here we go, the sakai-ness strikes again. I found out that my camera could take 3 consecutive shots. Crack.
Take 1:
Take 2:
Take 3:
Si wani~
At uncle Azaharaini's.
I wasnt ready, seriously wani, i was fixing my specs=p
The house lawaaa!
Prasan.
Third day of Raya.
Mama.
Wani and Zati.
Look what nisah's done to my nails! :O
Nahhh, its fake. Its not cutex or anything. Its just a fake nail. =p
Yes this one, don't look at me =.= Look at the TOILET. Barely a room!
I know, what the, i'm taking a picture inside a toilet, i couldn't help it, the toilet was lawa wahhh! You can find this in Azim's house=p Know em know em? You should! :D Then you get to visit the toilet=p
Fourth day of Raya.
With the kiddies :D
Meet HANNAN. Our new baby cousin!
grrrrrrrrrr. Kiuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt to the optimum=p
hahaha!
And guess who came tonight?
FIZAH =D
We talked and talked and talked and, yeah talked. Mannn i missed her. Not to mention them AJ and Dinah tudut, and them choir peeps and suf and FATIN! MAN I MISS MD.
School tomorrow. Boringgggggggggg.
I want more holiday and more Raya visittss! =C
Anyways, that's it for the previous 4 days of raya.
Enjoy school tomorrow zati. righttt xP
Izzati




1 comment:
Waah vainness as usual hahah Wahh, I miss Brunei. Eh video mana = .(
Post a Comment