Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

fie. Brillante Weblog Premio - 2008


*shocked* =O


I would like to thank Sahmin for nominating me ='D
hahah belum lgi manang sudah tah in tears xP

alrytes lemme just get to it ;)

Upon receiving this, you are to . . . .

1) Put the logo on your blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I'm passing this award over to these bloggers :
p/s: i just googled this award thingy & found out it was a "viral nuisance"(????) hahah just click here =P Soo~ Yeah~ I'm just doing this for fun ;)

Till Next Tym

♥
Fatin ♪

No comments: