Hey~ Hey~ HEY!! xD
Eid Mubarak Everyone!!! =D
I can hear dze oh-so-lovely sounds of RAYA~x)
BADIL!!! XD
I did some last minute shopping with my dear family this afternoon
where??
like they say~
no place like
THE MALL =P

Meriah eyh :P hahah well thats just the ground floor.
You shud've seen the shoe shops =P
PACKED!! BIG TIME =P like sardines x)
Right now~
i bet everyone doings some last minute stuff for the celebration ;)
heheh typical Bruneians x)
Well I for one have done MY part ;D
I made my 'not-soo-famous' chocolate chip cookies YESTERDAY ;D

ahh.. the SUHWEEET smell of coooookies x))
Soo there's not much to worry about??
*eeeegk! buzzer sound* :P
WRONG!!
I've got AS'levels to worry about x(
My computing project~
Barely touched it since the holidays started xS
*SIGH*
This raya, i'll take as much pictures as i can ;D
Since this is my first raya with my wittle cammy xP
I'll promise to post up pictures ;)
OoOo~ speaking of cameras *winkwink*
i see someone got hers :P
YOU BETTER TAKE
oh-SO-very-to-the-very-banyak PICTURES aye ZATIE xP
ohkaaeeyssss~~
Guys! Don't forget to visit me for raya ahh!!
Diut raya tuu~ *points*
stacked UP & ready to be collected hahahahah
Contact me lah dulu :P
Orrytes
~Before i go~
I want to apologies to anyone whom i have offended both intentionally & non-intentionally without me realising x')
If i have hurt anyone in any way~ i do regret doing soo x'(
Please do forgive me *on knees*
~Dengan tulus ikhlas~
& when i say 'ikhlas'
i mean SINCERE! from the bottom of my heart~
MAAF,
ZAHIR
&
BATIN
x')
Hit it!! xD
♪ *dum dum duuum dee dum dee dum dee dum duum!* ♪
♪ Hai! Selamat hari raya ♪
♪ Kami semua ucapkan ♪
♪ Menikmati hidangan ♪
♪ Yang kami sediakan ♪
*~fades~*
& it continues.. ;) hehe
♪ Hai.. di hari begini ♪
♪ Kita menjamu selera ♪
♪ Kita bermaaf-maafan ♪
♪ Di suasana hari raya ♪
*fades*
♪ Lalalaalallaaa~ xD ♪
Eid Mubarak Everyone!!! =D
I can hear dze oh-so-lovely sounds of RAYA~x)
BADIL!!! XD
I did some last minute shopping with my dear family this afternoon
where??
like they say~
no place like
THE MALL =P

Meriah eyh :P hahah well thats just the ground floor.
You shud've seen the shoe shops =P
PACKED!! BIG TIME =P like sardines x)
Right now~
i bet everyone doings some last minute stuff for the celebration ;)
- Baking~
- Cleaning up~
- Re-arranging the furniture~
heheh typical Bruneians x)
Well I for one have done MY part ;D
I made my 'not-soo-famous' chocolate chip cookies YESTERDAY ;D

ahh.. the SUHWEEET smell of coooookies x))
Soo there's not much to worry about??
*eeeegk! buzzer sound* :P
WRONG!!
I've got AS'levels to worry about x(
My computing project~
Barely touched it since the holidays started xS
*SIGH*
This raya, i'll take as much pictures as i can ;D
Since this is my first raya with my wittle cammy xP
I'll promise to post up pictures ;)
OoOo~ speaking of cameras *winkwink*
i see someone got hers :P
YOU BETTER TAKE
oh-SO-very-to-the-very-banyak PICTURES aye ZATIE xP
ohkaaeeyssss~~
Guys! Don't forget to visit me for raya ahh!!
Diut raya tuu~ *points*
stacked UP & ready to be collected hahahahah
Contact me lah dulu :P
Orrytes
~Before i go~
I want to apologies to anyone whom i have offended both intentionally & non-intentionally without me realising x')
If i have hurt anyone in any way~ i do regret doing soo x'(
Please do forgive me *on knees*
~Dengan tulus ikhlas~
& when i say 'ikhlas'
i mean SINCERE! from the bottom of my heart~
MAAF,
ZAHIR
&
BATIN
x')
Hit it!! xD
♪ *dum dum duuum dee dum dee dum dee dum duum!* ♪
♪ Hai! Selamat hari raya ♪
♪ Kami semua ucapkan ♪
♪ Menikmati hidangan ♪
♪ Yang kami sediakan ♪
*~fades~*
& it continues.. ;) hehe
♪ Hai.. di hari begini ♪
♪ Kita menjamu selera ♪
♪ Kita bermaaf-maafan ♪
♪ Di suasana hari raya ♪
*fades*
♪ Lalalaalallaaa~ xD ♪
Have a GRRRREAAAT RAYA everyone ;)
Wassalam x)
♥ Loves ♥
Till Next Tym
Wassalam x)
♥ Loves ♥
Till Next Tym
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment