I decided to put this up, it’s been ages since my last post.
Got this from AJ’s blog ;D Hope you don’t mind sexeyh *kirai*
Still on hiatus tho~
owh WAIT!
Did I mention I was on
hiatus??
If I hadn’t,
SOORRYY~! =.=”
Anywahhts~ Read away & enjoy readers ;))
~*~*~*~
If someone says "is this okay" you say?
With you
How would you describe yourself?
Burn
(hahah hawts *sizzles* xP)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
I Think I Love You
(awwww.. x) eventho it doesnt make any sense at all :P)
How do you feel today?
Could It Be
What is your life purpose?
Listen With Your Heart x))
What is your motto?
I’ll Be
What do your friends think of you?
A dream is a wish
(I dno waht that means but.. uhh lemme ask you.. yakah? haha xP )
What do you think about very often?
Explain it to my heart
(hmm.. O.o)
what do your parents think about you?
Don't forget to remember me
(Don't worry mamababah, i won't forget ;) )
What do you think of your bestie?
Tercipta untukku
(aww.. sweet x) zatieee =D true, zatie! TRUE! xD)
What do you think of the person you like?
Forever x))
What song will they play at your wedding?
Heaven by your side [A1]
( love-ey! ^^)
What will they play at your funeral?
Leavin’
(aiii.. x'S)
What is your hobby/interest?
Gone
What is your biggest fear?
I want it all
What is your biggest secret?
Back at one
What do you think of your friends?
Smack that!
(HAHA! Daaayuummm ;P)
What will you post this as?
Breathless
~*~*~*~
Breathless??
More like
speechless~
So blown away by how some song titles turned out
quite-amazingly right
for some of my answers to them questions =))
Till Next Tym
Got this from AJ’s blog ;D Hope you don’t mind sexeyh *kirai*
Still on hiatus tho~
owh WAIT!
Did I mention I was on
hiatus??
If I hadn’t,
SOORRYY~! =.=”
Anywahhts~ Read away & enjoy readers ;))
~*~*~*~
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your iTunes, Window Media Player, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write down the name of the song to the question no matter how silly it sounds...
1. Put your iTunes, Window Media Player, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write down the name of the song to the question no matter how silly it sounds...
If someone says "is this okay" you say?
With you
How would you describe yourself?
Burn
(hahah hawts *sizzles* xP)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
I Think I Love You
(awwww.. x) eventho it doesnt make any sense at all :P)
How do you feel today?
Could It Be
What is your life purpose?
Listen With Your Heart x))
What is your motto?
I’ll Be
What do your friends think of you?
A dream is a wish
(I dno waht that means but.. uhh lemme ask you.. yakah? haha xP )
What do you think about very often?
Explain it to my heart
(hmm.. O.o)
what do your parents think about you?
Don't forget to remember me
(Don't worry mamababah, i won't forget ;) )
What do you think of your bestie?
Tercipta untukku
(aww.. sweet x) zatieee =D true, zatie! TRUE! xD)
What do you think of the person you like?
Forever x))
What song will they play at your wedding?
Heaven by your side [A1]
( love-ey! ^^)
What will they play at your funeral?
Leavin’
(aiii.. x'S)
What is your hobby/interest?
Gone
What is your biggest fear?
I want it all
What is your biggest secret?
Back at one
What do you think of your friends?
Smack that!
(HAHA! Daaayuummm ;P)
What will you post this as?
Breathless
~*~*~*~
Breathless??
More like
speechless~
So blown away by how some song titles turned out
quite-amazingly right
for some of my answers to them questions =))
Till Next Tym
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment