Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Saturday, April 18, 2009

fie. Tomorrow's DZE DAY~

Hey y'all :)

Awwuuu~ "special" day near baru taa kan update ;P
Just been real busy~ :/
& once i start blogging~
active in posting stuff~
aaa lalai chaa =.=

EXAMS ARE GETTING CLOSE "O.O"

study.study.STUDY!

about today...
GILA~!
DUA TEST WAAA~
PHYSICS & MATHS "O.O"

Ryt now~ i dno~ so far~
im having a bad feeling that something's gna go wrong "tmrw"

Too much expectations =.=
yatahtuu fatin~ you think too much you end up regretting it~ disappointed~

I've already warned myself~ but nooo~ Xo

Today i'm celebrating with my family :)
CAPERS YEAH! xD
hopefully :/
there i go again =.=
expectations~ expectations~ xS
STOP!!


Tomorrow? hmm~ lets hope i won't end up NOT celebrating x/
ADVANCE APOLOGIES
to friends of mine x)
I seriously have a bad feeling about tomorrow :/

As usual~ ♪ gaydong ♪
Saturday night
FAMILY NIGHT! xD
& today w a lil' twist ;)
capers~ capers~ CAPERS xD

Something's wrong w mom's knee x/
I hope she would able to join us :/
Get well soon Maa :D

Owwh~ kau sama jua Mieen, gue personal "nurse" mu wahah ;P
♥ Ina~ :D follow your heart ♥
KAMBING! - lawan lagi on monday! Gue ngak mahu kalah xD *tap*tap*

♥ Love y'all ;) ♥

~*~*~*~

♪ Do you still think me~? ♪

The big one eight
I'm afraid :(
Afraid to go forward x(
Afraid of what's to come
On what the future holds for me
What are God's plan for me
Only thing to do now
Wait & see
I can't predict
Since I believe that
Anything's possible


MyEm0.Com
♥ Fatin ♪

No comments: