Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

fie. *kisses muscles* xP

Assalamu'alaikum
Hellloooo~ :D
"Heaven" yeaaah xD
I'm strooong xD

Lotta stuff to do with so lil'a tyma xS

From now on til the mocks
Saturday = test day =.=
except GP

Computing Project ku siaaaap xD

Alhamdulillah~
Just a few things to edit here & there x)

AS!! :O FUHREAAK~ xO
  • I haven't studied for AS Maths
i esp despise P6 =.=
  • I have to study for my computing AS :O
  • same as to Physicssss~ xO


No more prefect duties after the 6th of May :')
Last meeting was this afternoon
Sang MD's & the family song x')

If i hadn't applied for prefect last year i would not have meet such great friends ;')
& it was all thanks to you Zatie ;)
You "dragged" me to the dining hall that day to take the application form
I really had no intention in applying~ but then i saw it.
it as in "IT" in "IT-P" :P
LOL xP
If it weren't for you~ there wudn't be "Fatin" in "IT-P 08/09" :O
*hugs you, Zatie* xD

Speaking of "Prefect" :O
I LOST MY BADGE!! xS
God help me~ it's my only last week wearing it :(

GP!! My first ever debate activity's tomorrow :S
I haven't even started on my research xS

Attention Kesuma's!!! xD
Treasurer 2 here ;)
Contribute $5 :) (Y)
For those taking part in athletics, march pass & cheering - $12 :)

I SUPPORT
MD GALAXY xD
(Y) *thumbs up* (Y)
Become a fan! ;D

*fb* :P

~*~*~*~

♪ Go Sexeyh Galaxeyh!! ♪

♥ Fatin ♪

No comments: