Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Thursday, April 30, 2009

fie. Thursday morning :D

Assalamualaikum :D

Kamu kamu KAMU xD

I FOUND MY BADGE xD

I'm finally reunited with my prefect badge :P
Just a few more days left to wear it proudly x)

Its abt 6.30am
& i'm not ready for school yet
yes I showered already *stares*

Just iskii ^^v
hello badge found :D

yeah dispite the good news
already there are bad vibes here at home this early in da morning

Haiyo lil' dude sedar laaa
respect sikit ayte ;)

Alright time to put in some positiveness in this family household ;D

See you at school :D


~*~*~*~

♪ Pagu Semua!! ♪

♥ Fatin ♪

No comments: