Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Monday, September 1, 2008

iz. JIS.

Sorry for the late post guys.
Been busy packing and unpacking then packing again. Sigh.

Soo, JIS.
Lets just say that, a step into that school is equivalent to a step in some western country.

School’s actually fun, high-class=p It’s the boarding house that bugs me =/ Why’d MOE have to force us stay in the boarding house kann! I know it’s a good practice before we really go overseas but but but, SIGH, I hope I’ll get to like it soon.

Yes, the boarding house is sort of like a hotel. Room is VERY comfy. And you must be wondering why am I still complaining?
I mean, who would like their lights to be switched off by 9.30? And that your house is the only house without a kitchen. All we do is stay in the room, doing our homeworks, ironing our shirts and laundry. Oh but one good thing I like about our house, we’re the only people who don’t have to actually send our dirty laundries to the maids.*kirai. All we do is dump them in a basket provided and they take it when we’re gone and they clean it, and by the end of school, it rests there on our bed, as clean as my new white socks! xD

I’m very proud to tell that,
we have 4, splendid, exquisite, not to mention DELICIOUS eating times a day xD
6.15-7.15 : Breakfast
2.30-4.30 : High-Tea
5.30-6.30 : Dinner
8.00 : Supper

So no, you will never hear me complain about food there=p

I just realized I’ve never seem to appreciate home as much as I do now. =/

I can’t say weather or not I was home-sick cus I can’t tell. Does little tears and missing home means you’re homesick? Ka, answer that! =p

Something I’ll remember everyday from this day onwards,

Home is the BEST place to be. A heaven to me xP No better place..
;)


The distance from BH to school, jauhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It’s like walking from MD to mall everyday! PLUS, heavy bags and THICK books and BIG files in your hands! Kepisannn.

On our way back to the Boarding House from school. Just a few of the scholars. Sri, Tiya, Pijah, Me and Syifa.



I was tryna finish up my homeworks before school! xP This was around 6.45 in the morning, i guess. xD



School! :D
I actually like JIS. =.=” I bet everyone does. The school satisfies all your needs~ But I do miss my friends there in MD don’t get me wrong!
Like what someone said ‘Its like the best school in town’ I have to admit, it isss! =O

The teachers are SUPER cool. I like the way they talk! British, Irish, American and many more accents :D Well, they do talk fast, and i find it difficult to catch up with the words sometimes, but they can definitely teach! C; They show funny and very lame animations throughout the lessons. Like how they compare the ‘moles’ in chemistry and the ‘moles’ on faces? =.= yeah, LAME. Haha! But fun, may get boring tho :P

Oh and shucks. My classmates..

In MD and in my other former schools, when the teacher goes ‘Any questions?’, the students stay quiet, some even shake their heads and some may just look down pretending not to hear. But there, saying ‘Any more questions’ means, BULLETS. They shoot straight ahead. And when the teacher asks for suggestions or answers, you’ll see so many hands in the air! They all want to answer. Unlike Bruneians~ now I see how studying abroad will be like. You won’t even stand out! :O again.. will you? C:


The canteen. (Mirah, Zaf, Zati and Pijah)



Me&Pijah: Ehh we look chubby ehh if ambil gambar dari bawah. Mira, ambil gambar kami dari atas wah supaya inda nampak chubby! =p
Then, snap.

We weren't readdy.
Not a success i can see =p

So that's about my life in JIS so far. I apologize for the lack of pictures. Hopefully ill bring my camera this week and take loads more pictures :P insyaAllah.

I’ll be back on track at BH on Wednesday. The girls get to wear Baju kurungs or jubahs in school throughout Ramadhan! :D

p/s: Did I mention I know how to play softball? :D thanks to PE xD
To all my friends in MD:
Goodluck for your upcoming exams guys! Don't pressurize yourself too much. C; and do take care!

Selamat Berpuasa.
Izzati

No comments: