yeeeah~ wahts with da post title you say? ;P
I did mention i don't feel like myself ryt yeah waht-evs
Nyeh paham-paham laah~ ;)
Lets just go straight to it :P
I've got habits I am NOT proud of~ =.=
procrastinating is one of it *sigh*
I bring a new meaning to procrastination
Issh.. xS
yeah watevs~! damn hormones! damn sucky emotions! xS
i ain't gna drag dis =.=
I think i'm coming down with a fever~ =.= *sigh*
Late nights, Lazy afternoons bla dee bla dee blah~!
Dis dat dis dat nyeh~
Ahh mesti pasal iced cindol smalam =.=
Amin punya idea tuu nyeh ;P
I think i'm gna take a break frm da internet =.=
Don't miss me ;)
Till Next Tym
p/s: Sorry about this post. Don't mind me ;) Bestie~ I miss you sooo x(
I did mention i don't feel like myself ryt yeah waht-evs
Nyeh paham-paham laah~ ;)
Lets just go straight to it :P
I've got habits I am NOT proud of~ =.=
procrastinating is one of it *sigh*
I bring a new meaning to procrastination
Issh.. xS
yeah watevs~! damn hormones! damn sucky emotions! xS
i ain't gna drag dis =.=
I think i'm coming down with a fever~ =.= *sigh*
Late nights, Lazy afternoons bla dee bla dee blah~!
Dis dat dis dat nyeh~
Ahh mesti pasal iced cindol smalam =.=
Amin punya idea tuu nyeh ;P
I think i'm gna take a break frm da internet =.=
Don't miss me ;)
Till Next Tym
p/s: Sorry about this post. Don't mind me ;) Bestie~ I miss you sooo x(
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment