Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Thursday, August 21, 2008

iz. My Last Piece.

My last walk in MD as an MD-ian.

These things, i'll very much treasure :)




CHOIR PEOPLE.










Lets start with Looneytunes.

AJ: My laughing machine. The loudest and SWEETEST and most loveable! (; Amazing voice! With or without Looneytunes, I’m sure we would’ve been close friends too! :’D I’ll very much miss your ‘BYE ZATI!!’ when I’m about a few meters away from entering my car, AJ (; I’ll definitely miss your bubbly presence.
I’LL MISS YOU AND YOUR JOKES ESPECIALLY YOUR LAUGH!
P/S: Thanks for the touching farewell card! I'll treasure it :’D




Wafi: The SOAS dude. The dude who hates being called ‘dude’. The ‘pasal aku psychic kaliah’ dude. The dude who pointed me during our ‘sesi kenal’ first official choir practice, where I din’t know him then, yet. Without a doubt, he is the funniest dude I know in MD. Also, the shining armor of ‘The Looneytunes’. Was once my schoolmate back in PDS, where still, I din’t have the chance to see how he looked like in the class photo. Apparently, Mustaqim lost his. =.=
If it hadn’t been for the existence of Looneytunes, I don’t think we’ll be as close as we are now, although I have to admit, our distance kind of lengthens as the competition ended. Sigh.
Thanks to choir, I get to know you, Fifi (;

Those cartoon faces and acts of yours will be hard to forget! ;p

Kamarul: My suprano-partnerforluneytunes-in-crime C: Keep lookin young, 20 year old! ;)

Dinah: The ‘tudut tudut tudut’ VERY caliiii! Still is caliiii! Hahaha mannn! I miss Looneytunes :P I’ll miss you Dinah tudut C;




From there, me, AJ, Wafi, Dinah, Kamarul and Haziq got to know each other. There were obviously ups and downs we faced, but we kept going and tolerated with each other, thus, Looneytunes won 2008 Mini Choir Competition! :’D








This is Wanna. She was theree before emm.. yeah in the library. C= Wan, thanks for organizing me and dzaf's farewell party and thanks to suf too. (:


Qilah: My soprano partner-in-crime. The one who HAS to and MUST be beside me during choir practices and performances. The one who I go ‘Yaaa~’ with, during soprano tuning. The one I laugh with when I go wrong, or she goes wrong, or both. The one I go to the toilet with :p
Not forgetting, the first girl to ever pinch my cheeks in MD!

Haziq: Also known as ‘wafi’s cousin’ *gasps! I barely know him, if only he’d joined choir a little earlier I’m sure we would’ve been very close. Those big eyes of him just pops! (;
And thanks for the message in the cards, as in CARDS, with an ‘S’. C:



Jimbo: The MP. The Lion King. *roarrrrrrrr!* He’s got the voice and guts people! One with the ability to change voice from time to time ;) “JIS girl”, he goes in crowds. Or “Traitorrr”. Or even “ZATIIIII” when he sees me pass by, infront of many, many people. *puts embarrassing face* and I’ll go “shhhh. Jimbo!”
Keep roarrrr-ing jimjimbo! C=

Malkan: Haha! He called me ‘dayang’ =O o em gee. Hahaha! Another SOAS guy. Soo no more seeing my face after your Maths class huh? (;
And no no no, don’t call me Jati! Bidaa!=p

Nazreen: Another, another SOAS guy. The quiet-est I guess. Does sometimes make really funny jokes. I don’t recall he ever speaks to me when Malkan and Wafi aren’t around or gesture me when he sees me. But oh well, I don’t think I did either, so we’re even! :D I just knew he’s good in almost every musical instrument, the guitar, piano and gulingtangan! He can sing too. =.= BUT can you dance? C; Haha!
P/s: I’ve once mistaken you for a guy named ‘Nazrin’ =.= should ask Wafi about that *puts embarrassed face* :P

Afiq: Fiq, ko kambang! =p Hahaha nadawah. We still love PDS don’t we? xP

Shahrul: A quiet guy. The SG7. Thanks for coming to the beach party, although we don’t quite get to know each other well, but thanks :D


Fizah: Second cousinn. Yayy, I get to meet you nanti during RAYA visit, again! :D but this time, w’re definitely gna tagur each other, unlike the previous rayas’, right? C; can’t wait!


Fiqah: Ko pure cali ;) When can i see the fake-but-macam-banar ‘turun tangga’ act just outside the window again? =C i guess that was the first time i laughed out loud in Choir haha!




My choir seniors:
To Karim, Dayat, Safwan and Gbah, thanks for coming on my last day of choir with the Juniors! The ‘Setia’ choir Seniors, you guys rock! ;)

And to the rest of the choir members, practicing songs with you guys was worth spending the Tuesday afternoons, Thanks! :’D



Room 006, you will be missed!





My BE.



BE 21.



CHEMISTRY:
Mrs Sikha. The BEST Chemistry Teacher ever. I never thought I’d love Chemistry this much and ever score an ‘A’ until she became my teacher, although she is scary at times ;) So juniors, if you happen to have her as your Teacher next year, YOU ARE ONE LUCKY NOVICE! C=




Ain & Halimah: These 2 girls are who I share a table with C; I’d be lost in practicals without them xD


I was too shy to get pictures with the guys, and they were too, so yeah no pictures with the guys=p picture taken by Goh. Thanks Goh! ;)





MATHS:

Fajinur & Nisah: You guys make Maths class funfunfun! Fajinur, Si Mentri and the gila-has-lawaaa drawingss! Nisah, the bully and loud-when-hyper =O haha. I guess the duos are of those people who most didn’t want me to go =\


with Nabilah and Wafi.






EAS:
Fawzul & Fazilah: These are the two close ‘F’ friends in my EAS. The two Korean lovers. (= I’ll miss you both!





Leaving something behind. A memory. =)














BIOLOGY:
Cgu Norlina, the coolest Teacher in MD perhaps. She can be quite strict to those who doesn’t obey the school rules, but VERY kind and generous, and FUNNY indeed!



(it was on self-timer whatdya expect? :b)


This was what Cgu Lina and my classmates got me. C:





Meet Far, my childhood friend, now my Bio partner (; I’ll miss you lots Far! And goodluck with the Bio Forum thingi ;p



PR PREFECTS.

This was the first thing i did during our first 'serious' PR Prefect Committee meeting C;

Hey, i was listening! ;) They took our lunch time wahh, i was obviously hungry =p

Jon:
Although we lost you as our leader, you still are and will always be a part of the PR Prefect C= And thanks for entrusting me as your Secretary 1;)

Luqman:
Ahhhh him. The PRO guy. The guy who bosses me around =.= nah joke. Used to, but not anymore, not that I’m there. =/ I guess you’re gna have to find another victim to boss around Mann ;)
He does that, but deep inside he’s a sweet guy, but just doesn’t show it that often. *kirai2 =p A good leader I have to say. He gets really sensitive and ANGRY sometimes that you feel like walking away and cry, but in the end, he’ll approach you and say he’s sorry. Thanks for everything Mann. I’ll miss having to work with you and discuss stuffs about Prefects with you ;)



Vern:
Vern! :D the stalker! Si ‘solitary’. The hot-voice-when-damam dude. The evil laugh! Its playing in my head right now. *gasps =O THE KIPAS.
My first MC partner in MD. I was scared to know who my MC partner was, and Thankgod it was YOU :D Haha I still remember you with the songkok, and that Wani went ‘Vernn, aku mau begambar sma kau cs si Vern hensem pakai songkok’ HAHA. We shared the nervousness backstage for the first timee. And you kept saying how nervous you were everytime its your turn. Awh shucks I miss the ‘Kursus Kepimpinan MP&Prefeks’!
Sigh my ears will definitely miss your, *gasps its ZATIII, *cools down* hai Zati.. *sways bashfully. Haha!
Mann I’m gna miss you Vernn!






Rusydi:
The white-looking guy yang banyak Girlfriends :p as in kawan bini2 ah ah Rusydii. Bah mari tah kitani beckp rojak. Thanks for the cantik puisi rush! I guess you’re the first MD kawan yang buatkan aku poem. Okayyy rojak much. x) HEHE. I’ll update myself with your rojak+antik blog! Good thing what? (;









Misa:
You’ve been a great help for me as Secretary 2 (; Thanks Misa=)

Ping:
The mix Chinese+Indon. She speaks VERY fluent malay. I really thought she was a PURE malay at first, and when I heard her speak Chinese with Jon and Vern, I went like this ‘=O’ haha!

Wani:
She might look average in height in pictures or when she sits beside you, but don’t be deceived! Cs she’s tall enough to make you feel like a dwarf! C;

Nana:
Been practicing writing the minute of meeting? (; not as easy? But I’ve to admit, its FUN. I know I’m weird, but yess I find it fun. You would too! Haha. Maybe I’m just used to getting my hands busy listing notes or something but I’m sure you’ll be fine as Secretary 1 Nana. Goodluck!

Moustafa:
Stay smart Egyptian dude! C:

Jeelah:
Jeelah! Stay cute and adorable! C=








Mahn, you guys make prefect meetings worthwhile. I’ll miss you bunch a lot!



The YDP 2008.

Hakim.
(mcm celebrity! haha!)




Being a Prefect...

You stand and observe=p



Hey, prefects can be vain=p So yeah, you take pictures.


Being a Prefect is funfunfun. You get to make new friends! ;)

And.. conquer the Auditorium! =p


You get to go to soo many functions serving exquisite foods and outings like meeting the Sultan. Cheah right! xP

And that your bestfriend might just take a candid picture of you eating or doing JUST anything which makes you say 'What the heck was i doing?' :P



And you know.. Buses are SUPER cool! (: LOL





See? When i say, we conquer the Audi, WE CONQUER THE AUDI. =P

And that you make new friends? Told you i made new friends ;)


The SK+Boyswing dudes.


Ezz: Bibble! Bibble bibble!! I had a lot to say tadi, but all blacked out when I started typing =.= Maybe there’s just too much to mention about you=p Overall, you’re a cool guy and it was a privilege to be your friend (; You made the boring chair arrangement and functions in Audi a bloody fun one! C=

Roy: The person who taught me how to read the newspaper in the library properly. Ie; along with the long grey thing, you don’t actually have to take it off. Cus that’s what I did. :b

Hanis: Always remembered as the ‘Ugama friend’ (;

Enam: You! You made me lose my phone wallpaper which I had on for more than several years! If ever I see you anywhere, I’ll go”‘ehhh that’s the guy, my wallpaper shesshh!” Well, on the bright side, atleast you’ll be remembered for something =p





A few friends I know from friends.

Shabs: Si Squeky voice! WE Say NO to Veggies! Except Bayam and carrots. Bayam rocks! xP oh and MILKSHAKES too. ;)

Amin: The Big,puppy-eyed dude! So called Fatin’s ‘Abg Amienn’ ;P The guy who asks for Fatin whenever he sees me cs he knows we’re magnets=p Now that I’m not around anymore, you’ve to straight away look for Fatin =’/

Fidz: Contagious laugh! And no more having to listen Mr Winter say ‘ahhh Rafers!’ every morning =C

Waie: Qilah’s bestfriend. Thanks for the “Jangan bangun akhir!” gift you and Qilah bought for me :D I hope the alarm is loud enough to wake me up! x)


Them I’ve always remembered since Form 3 C=
Ainul, Dzaf and Nab.
It was just like yesterday when Zaf moved to SMSH and I was admitted to Pure Sci, and Ainul and Nab were both in Art Stream.
And now, we’re getting further separated. Zaf overseas, me to a different school, and Ainul and Nab, in MD. SIGH. Best of luck in life, I still love you guys! :’D



THE KIPAS. THAH FUN.


consisting of: Vern, AJ, Zati, Fatin, Wafi.



You guys are THAH SUPERBOMBS!



Tin, remember this? I think this was our first picture taken together in MD before you bought your camera. We were so sakai weren't we. Wait, no, I was soo sakai! xP




This is how we roll!




We lovee each other C:



We help each other.



We eat together.



We do our duties as Prefects together.



We vain =p





To Yusof Fadli & Fatin Afifah.


Suf:
I regret that we din’t get to hang out most of the times as much as we did back in PDS. Blame the different subjects and PS blocks we have =.=” haha! The only time we get to see each other during lessons was when I’m about to go to my Bio lab and you to your locker. Now, no more Zati when you’re going to your locker huh? SIGH kan?:P Haha!

But then again, you are are are and always will be my BestBUDDY =))
Well, you are the closest guy friend I’ve had for almost 4 years now? Even before I knew fatin, ie. And I'm used to seeing your face everyday ever since Form 1 =.=" haha! So obviously, friend, you will be missed!
And thanks A LOT for making my LAST week in MD a GREAT one! Not only that, thanks for EVERYTHING.





Fatin:

Tin tuuunn! Kamu a ‘strong’ and courageous girl kann! C; haha! I know you’re enduring life in MD without me right now. But I tell you, I couldn’t have survived MD without you. I totally envy you for your strength to be able to do anything by your own C; These are just the little things I’ll miss,

I’ll miss eating infront of the VIP room with you.
I’ll miss studying with you in the library, our spot.
I’ll miss having to meet you at our ‘socket’ spot.
I’ll miss walking with you halfway to my EAS class and you to your Maths class after PS.
I’ll miss neck-straining just to spot a someone holding a green laptop bag. Even, I’ll miss your annoying laptop ;p
I’ll miss going down to Surau with you.
I’ll miss going to the stall to buy foods and drinks with you.
I’ll miss your lame jokes.
I’ll miss hitting you whenever I laugh. xP
I’ll miss walking you to your old locker. Oh and I’ll miss the smell of your locker! ;p
I’ll miss going to Prefect meetings with you. And I’ll miss having to go to the prefect board to check the new updates with you.
I’ll miss you in choir and having to wash our hands before putting our hands inside our mouth during the warm-up =p

But what I will definitely miss will be your presence AND jokes! C=











Knowing you guys is the best part of life.
Not a pinch of regret filled my chest from knowing you both (;

Do miss me while i'm not there! :P and don't ever forget me O=]

I love you both.

From the very bottom of my heart, and with love, Thankyou for everything. ;)

LASTLY, I would want to tell my friends that,
I am not saying goodbye, never. Because who knows fate might just bring us back together, and what’s the point of saying goodbye, we’d say ;) So no, I’m not going to officially say goodbye to friends, rather, I’m saying goodbye to Maktab Duli
.






This will be my last piece before moving on to my new Chapter of life. Those memories etched somewhere far in my heart, I Thankyou, Friends, for sharing those precious moments with me. You guys have made my life in MD a rather unforgettable and memorable one in life. (;

Like what the wise Luqman quotes: ‘Jauh di mata, Dekat di hati’ C; haha!



You’ll find my footprints in the sand.



Izzati

1 comment:

Fatin said...

BEST POST EVER x'D
Zatie i'll miss you soo mucho big big ;'p
til we meet again bestie ;)