Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

fie.


Hey y'aalll~ xD

I know I haven't been blogging or online for awhile =.="
sorry to my
fellow FANs pfffht ;P hahah

Just trying to "ambil hati" my parents ;p
I've spent too much time on the internet with my laptop these days,
spending less time
neglecting
my beloved family
*SIGH* =.="
NOOO GOOD~ Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I might sound skadarr to some or most of you
but but yeah us family
we CLOSE x)

~~~

THANK GOD FOR ZATIE
Zatie rajin blogging!! xD

sooo yeah we aren't gna leave our fans/readers dissapointed aye? ;D
*nudges zatie*
no no no~~ Free smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

ahh i see~
zatie's done posting!!
see those pics hmm.. *Thumbs-Up* for ZATIE xD

About those scenes~ ;p
I am good at acting but da timing xP
not soo good ;p
why did i have to act it out TWICE =.="
oh well at least da surprise did turn out delish
chocolate..
truffle..
da fudge.. xP
MmMmmm..

*slobbers/drools*

THANKS AGAIN TO OUR BEST BUDDY BUDDY
Yeosuff Phaddelly
the one who made it all happen
hee.. x))

awww.. *looking thru da pics zatie uploaded*

ZATIEEE~!!
Me~
FATIN~
I
AM
SOO gona miss youh
like like
BRABIS
like like
amaagaaawwd

gna MISS YOU soooo MUCH to da MAXX x')
Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org
*wipes away "sweat" coming out from eyes* LOL
yeah ZATIE~
WE WOA-OVE EACH ODER ;)


oh & tmrw is someones birthday~ *kirai*
hahaha
gurrrll you better lanja us computing mates aye ;p
*whisphers*
to those who don't know who i'm talking abt
click on one of da links in our blog buddies lists
da only one with a smiley
" (: "


OWH gotta goo
me momma staring O.O
hahah well noooowh~ not really
i'm just exaggerating ;) ayte see yaah & good nyte
LOVELY PEOPLE x))

Til Next Time Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

p/s: I LOA-HOVE MY FAMILY & FRIENDS

♥ fatin ♪

No comments: