Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Sunday, August 29, 2010

fie. Sunday mornin' rain is fallin'~

Salam

Opps I did it again :P

Well what can I say? It’s been a hectic month, & I thought I was ready for it =.=”

Since our “bake date”, I’ve been stressing on Uni stuff. Yeeeap that’s right~ I’M A UNI STUDENT NOW XD I know it’s not the uni I’ve always wanted to be in.. but I gotta say~ so far, it’s better than I expected. Despite the course I wanted here “disappeared” due to financial *cough* problems *hinthint government* HAHA

Orientation a.k.a “Freshers’ Week” was a snooze-fest =.= Owh but the best part was~~ I got to reunite with my ol’ Jigsaw-Primary-School-mate Nabilah xD She AWESOME 8) 2nd 3rd best part was joining the activities during that week, “Know-Your-Campus Race” & acting for a play held on the “Freshers’ Night”. I was in the Brown Team, though we didn’t win the race, we won 5th place for the play. I are proud 8)

Ultimate Brownies
“Behind the Scenes”


Before going on stage we got into character Bestfriend #1, Bestfriend #2, Leading lady: Siti :P


This is the only picture I can find of our play on stage on FB HAHA :P


p/s: Sorry~ I’m just to malas to tell the story of our play but basically it’s a girl who likes a guy thus went to a bomoh for help as a last resort 8)


Me & NABILAH :D During the distribution of our prize at CH Lobby


During that week itself I was stressing on picking the right classes for our course we want to pursue, in UBD’s case “modules”. At first it was quite a pain to understand the Uni’s system, especially being the 2nd batch of GenNext. Eventually I got the hang of it~ ^^ Sooo yeaaa~ I had a choice of 3 majors in which to pursue~ lemme tell ya IT’S HARD cause I LOVE ALL 3~! Since it’s easier to handle 2, I had to leave out 1 of ‘em T.T Haven’t decided my major amoung the 2 honestly but for now I’m going with the flow~ Combining both more or less is kinda related to the one I left out. Hopefully it’s the right choice.. Sorry if you don’t understand what I’m talking about, my post my way phhhft xP Anyways~ for now everything’s settled, & I’m glad how I worked it out x) … ‘til the next semester x.x

I know.. I didn’t get the overseas scholarship.. Despite how much I worked hard to getting it.. It’s probly not meant to be~ & Allah has something else in store for me therefore I’m grateful with what I have now~ Alhamdulillah x) Thanks for ma peeps for being there for me~ esp ma boo x’D heeeeee

I know someone who IS going to UK~ CONFIRM! Congratulations BESTIE x’D toldya my “feeling” was right ;P Celebrate aa~ aa~~ Owh btw your wish of a tour of UBD will be granted soon InsyaAllah :P

Well that’s all for now~ maybe I’ll post up of how my day goes in “school” :P Eager aren’t chaaa~ hehe

Watch out BRUNEI cause FATIN’s STAYING ;D

~*~*~*~

" Baby baby baby~ baby boo~ ♪ "




What I learned in class LJ-1401 so far?

Hajimemashite

Fatin Afifah desu

Burunei-jin desu

Burunei daigaku no rigakubu no gakusei desu

senkoo wa butsuri/suugaku desu

Amien♥-kun wa watashi no kareshi♥ desu :P

Dozoo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

♥ Fatin ♪

No comments: