It's been 8 months since my last post. How I got the urge to come back into the blog world? Simple. I miss the ol' days.. Note: doesn't mean I don't like how my life is now. I'm happy :)
Last month was Zatie's birthday, so happy belated girl ;) Sorry if it wasn't as much as you expected, being your "boyfriend" for a day, hahha hilarious xP Made you Peanut Butter Cookies, bought you DQ, watched a movie, talked & walked around the mall. Just remember age is just a number, it's how you live it so live feeling young at heart. I know I haven't been much of a best friend you'd expect, but I do care for you, so don't hesitate to talk to me alright? *pats back*
What I miss? My friends. How we hung out with no reason at school. ICT lab was our hot spot, if not then it's the CHC/Galaxy corner. With everyone having their own thing, working & all, we see less & less of each other unlike how we used to, almost makes me feel like a stranger to you guys, sometimes awkward.
Maybe it's just me, everybody busy, since I have totally nothing to do, I've been thinking too much. Yea I've tried filling my time. Too much on facebook =.= Baking another thing. Why not work? I've tried asking my parents, but the prefer me to stay at home, propose to be a tutor to my lil siblings, they even agreed to pay me monthly & honestly I haven't even started, urgh! When I did, they just weren't as enthused as I am. So that kinda left me unmotivated.
Going to school, visiting friends who are resiting for June Exams, is the only thing I look forward to at least every once a week. Main reason was to meet up with my "Ouji". hee^^. The feeling of hanging out with them now changed a bit compare last year, I don't blame them, but *sigh* I just miss the ol' days..
"Someone's birthday" is coming around the corner. hmm 19 aye? :) Love the number x) What I want for my birthday? Our ol' times.. can? :) Hmm.. At least spending time with whom I love so much is enough for me x) Please "ouji" ;')
p/s: To my "Oujii", ♥.♥.♥.
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment