Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am Izzati.

I have been VERY INACTIVE. I just din't have time to blog much and plus there's seriously nothing interesting to tell. My life have been, well, i dont know, miserable?
I just wish to go back to being small again, having nothing to worry about. =

Moving to JIS, i can say, is the one thing i almost regret, but didn't. I just hope all these hardwork and stress i've been going through ever since the first day i moved there, would probably pay off someday. I am not at all enjoying my 18-year-old life there. Argh.

I know im not the kind of person who would whine and complain about things when things get hard for me, but i just think this is too much for me to handle and i just wish there's someone out there who would lend me shoulder to cry on.

Im just hoping that life in Uni wouldnt turn out as bad.


The glee could always destroy the sorrow. The sorrow ofcourse would not let the glee enter. But how would the glee ever enter if the glee never existed? Whats treacherous is that, eventhough the glee existed, it would never know when to enter because there is a mask hiding the sorrow.

Understand that, and you'll understand her.

BAHHH, THANKYOU for reading earthlings! ;)
Toodles!

No comments: