Welcome to izzati&Fatin's blog =)


The main purpose for the presence of this blog is for us to keep in touch, whether it be in Brunei or somewhere far =)
andd, not forgetting to update on what one missed out, as we know, we'll get separated

one day.



Saturday, December 13, 2008

fie. Full Moon x))

Salam x))

Hey y'all ;D
MyEm0.ComMyEm0.Com
I noe i promised pictures~ sabar yee ;)

I found the urge to blog tonight~ =D
MyEm0.Com

I've been such a couch-potato since i got back frm KK MyEm0.Com

NOO GOOOD~
MyEm0.Com

ok lets start off frooom~

Tuesday
My gawwwwd~
Soooo borrrringgg~ i woke up real late yeooo.
1pm was it?
=.="
Kali at de end of the day~ during dinner.
My dad asked us three [me& ma sibs]
"Soo~ how was your day?"
We paused den~ one at a tym~
Sis: "hm~"
Bro: "borrring~"
Dad: "kaka?"

MyEm0.Com
Me: "Depressing =.=" "

Sis& bro: "YEAH! Exactly!"

yeaaah it wasss sooo brabisly depressing~
Being home have nothing to do = DEPRESSING


The next day~
Wednesday
I guess our dad wanted to make it up to us.
He dropped us off to gadong
MyEm0.Com

I went with my sis
My bradaa got plans MyEm0.Com with his friends :P

My sis and i went jalan-jalan around gadong~ =P
MyEm0.Com
From centerpoint to the mall~ a marathon it was~ MyEm0.Com

At the mall~ =P moi receive a text msg
from who? ALEYHHH~ dze monssta xD
hahah terkejut i~ haha just to say that he saw me =P
LOL

Den den later we went "sightseeing" MyEm0.Com near cineplex~ Well actually "friend" hunting xP

Den i spotted Midie & Kiera =D
On the way up~ escalator~
Den closer closer dey came~ Kiera noticed & smiled xD
Midie~ still no clue~ =.="
Den he actually took 3 secs to reliaze dat it was me~

Midie: "OWH YOU!"
"I saw... Yus.. Yusri.. Fade.. Yusyus.. ahh~ wats his name?? Yusfalyusyus....."

Me: *selamba-ed-ly*
"you mean YUSOF FADLI?" *raised one eyebrow* hahaha

Gee.. midie~ hahah cali ko nie eyh xP MyEm0.Com

Phad was with Zatie's sistersss~
I repeat Zatie's sisterss, no zatie xS
Bureeengg~

So since he was at da mall~
Apalagi~ :P
Another round of
HIDE & SEEK
MyEm0.ComMyEm0.Com
I went "hiding" cause Phad was "sick"
hahahhahah LLLL

Later we went to "hide" at de food court~

Kali i spotted kiera& midi~ with~
FAWZULL~
mwahahhaha :P
went to sit near them~
Ate some jollyfries xD

Eheh since inda kna notice~
Annnd~ they wer about to go~ :P
I faced their table xP

They finally saw me xP
Fawzul hahahah CALIE reaction nyaa~
One glance~ den looked away MyEm0.Com


I only turn for a second to get some fries den
*boom!* i didnt even get a chance to turn back~ =.="
*poke attacks* MyEm0.Com

After "dat" =.="
Phad kinda gave up hope~ :P
"Tin mana kau" hahahahahahh
Out of pity~
I wanted to txt him back saying dat i was at da foodcourt :P
quinkydink! xD I spotted him! PHAD!

While talkin to him~ fawzul appeared~ again~
HHHAHAHA
We den went shopping~
Well actually dem guys~ :P
I was just da so-called JUDGE
hahah siaan wittle sistaa~ xP

We went searching from every corners of the mall~
Up&down, Left&Right, Sidetoside
*ok stop* :P
to shirt shopping at centerpoint :P
Phad seem exshausted~ alululullululuuu~
Fawzul finally found one~ hahahha
Suf - 0

Awww~ its ok suf~
you still have "dat S
simple shirt" you havent worn :P

Den back we went to da MALL
Stopped by at McD's
owhh da doublechaheeese bugaaa xD *droools*
*mall*
Since poor wittle phadelly was owh so pening~
We went to rest at cineplex's stairs to da movies hahaha
"L"
Saw Jason da magician :P
We greeted each other with a low-5 or was it a handshake hahah =P
Suf~? Well~ he licked his hand =.="
Literally~ this-gust-ing suff!

Owh and fawzul went bye bye :P
Except dat we bumped into him again wen we went to eat dinner at foodcourt~
Owh owh guess who we ate with :P
Dze duos~ Hanah&Jo =D
hahah hanah~ hanah~ you & youre swearing habits :P
still same ol' Hanah :P
my sis lagi mndgr~ haaiyooo~ =.="
Owh well she understands~ i felt relieved after she told me dat she has gotten use to hearing them swears~ cause of ugama~ hahhaha
hahh BUT~ HANAH was far more brabis then da ppl she hears in ugama :P

Ok after dat~ terjumpa~
NAZZ =D Zatie's E'ah =D
She joined us ;D
Jalanjalan~ ended up back to dze "stairs"
Siaaan suff~ pening dia :P

5mins to 8pm~ to da bookstore we went :P

Sed my goodbyes~
nazz wanted suff to dgni her to besteastern~
suff inda mau~
Nazz majals~
"Dgni ku waaah suf~!"
Suff nyamals~
"DOOWAAAN"
MyEm0.Com
LOL

Later meet up with brader der~
Mom picked us up~ and home we went~

The End xP

Till Next Tym

MyEm0.Com
♥ Fatin ♪


No comments: