I've got one word for you!
WHY?!?! xS
I've been avoiding 'the subject' that's in most conversation among us L6 MD-ians. At first, i tot it was one of those yearyte-rumors, so apalagi~ ignore lah~
Months have passed~
And the rumors slowly seem to be true.
Earlier today, someone talked to me about this..
He/she told me A LOT are moving, especially whom who are dear to me~ People whom i just met from the activities done here in MD, people whom i have grew friendships w/ & with some~ we clicked just like THAT! One by one he/she said their names, those possibly moving, counting them out with his/her fingers.
Ironically, before that, i was actually thinking about it =.="
And to you my friend~
i noe
You reminded me that it COULD happen!
Then, reality kicks in:
It began to feel cloudy
I could sense drizzles
It was about to rain
Slowly it came pouring down
I ran for cover
Don't want to be seen in despair~
Why can 'they' take up next year's bakal L6 for their own new batches & have a fresh start w/ those batches instead~?
Isn't it kind of troublesome moving all those documents of us students?
Ok~ out of the subject =.="
DArMN YOU EM-OH-EE~!! xS
Still not accepting the fact x)
Still hoping x)
WHY?!?! xS
I've been avoiding 'the subject' that's in most conversation among us L6 MD-ians. At first, i tot it was one of those yearyte-rumors, so apalagi~ ignore lah~
Months have passed~
And the rumors slowly seem to be true.
Earlier today, someone talked to me about this..
He/she told me A LOT are moving, especially whom who are dear to me~ People whom i just met from the activities done here in MD, people whom i have grew friendships w/ & with some~ we clicked just like THAT! One by one he/she said their names, those possibly moving, counting them out with his/her fingers.
Ironically, before that, i was actually thinking about it =.="
And to you my friend~
i noe
You reminded me that it COULD happen!
Then, reality kicks in:
It began to feel cloudy
I could sense drizzles
It was about to rain
Slowly it came pouring down
I ran for cover
Don't want to be seen in despair~
Why can 'they' take up next year's bakal L6 for their own new batches & have a fresh start w/ those batches instead~?
Isn't it kind of troublesome moving all those documents of us students?
Ok~ out of the subject =.="
DArMN YOU EM-OH-EE~!! xS
Still not accepting the fact x)
Still hoping x)
P/S: my friends I cherish & ♥ always (;
♥ Fatin ♪




No comments:
Post a Comment